Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Take away #14

     So, after a little consideration, I was thinking about the last class. It is interesting the different fears that seem to resonate with people. Jonee, and his fear of Bees surprisingly hit home with me. I remember as a little kid, sitting outside of my house for hours, because there would be Bees near the front door. I also resonated with Danielle's fear of being alone. Her project of facing it reminded me of past and present experiences of doing the same. Between the rotting video, and a well formed Facebook survey; There were a lot of interesting approaches to the different fears presented.
     It is interesting as we near the end of the list (and the semester) of fears, how many of us share a lot of the same concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment