Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Take Away #11

My progress so far is that I have really started to think about my true underlying fear. What is it? What could it be? What started out as a simple exercise on something that I am afraid of, has turned into an existential diagnostic being used to run down some serious problems in my own ego (literally my Ego, how I view myself). As I started the process, I realized as I started to go thru my differing fears, that there was a thread that ran thru all of them; a "root fear" if you will. I am very close to putting a name on it, but I don't want to claim what it is too soon, and not make sure that I'm not mis-identifying it. All in all, it is very disturbing to have these things revealed in such a way, but in the same breath it is also very empowering.

No comments:

Post a Comment