Sunday, November 9, 2014

Who am I? Why am I here?

So, when I was thinking about this assignment, I really asked myself, "Who am I?" and "Why am I here?". I thought I knew who I was until recently; but when my Dad died in May of this year, I kinda lost a bit of my identity. Things like "Why am I here?", "Where am I going?",  "Where did time go?, and, "What do I do?" come and go thru my mind very frequently. I sometimes wonder if I am doing the right thing by continuing to go back to school. So, when I looked at the picture of myself that was drawn of me, I had to make it into a question mark, because I really don't know who I am. The fist shaking, that signifies my frustration with life. The half of a blackened broken heart, That is what loneliness does. Though the small spot of white on it, signifies that there is still hope in my heart. I am sitting down on a chair, cause I always feel like I am being lazy, though I am working a full time job, and am 2/3 full time going to classes; That chair is running on a treadmill going nowhere. All these things are much like the large splinter in my mind. And the thumbs up? Well, you gotta keep a positive attitude. No matter how hard things are, no matter how confusing things may look, you gotta keep your head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment